Buffalo chicken wings are fried chicken wings coated with a hot and tangy sauce. Buffalo chicken wings are traditionally fried without any breading. However, there are recipes such as this that calls for breading to add a crisp texture to the dish.
This Buffalo Chicken Wings recipe produces delicious chicken wings that are usually served as an appetizer. It comes with a dipping sauce (such as ranch or blue cheese dressing) and is best eaten with celery sticks.
The hot sauce and chili powder makes this buffalo chicken wings recipe spicy. If you do not like your Chicken Wings too spicy, try to reduce the amount of hot sauce and chili powder.
I like this Buffalo Chicken Wings recipe for its taste and texture. I enjoy spicy dishes. The crisp texture makes this dish more pleasurable to eat. Sometimes I eat this with french fries or with crispy potato wedges.
Try this Buffalo Chicken Wings recipe and let me know what you think.
Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
- 12 pieces chicken wings
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups cooking oil
- Combine flour, chili powder, salt, and paprika in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Put the chicken in the mixing bowl and coat with the flour mixture.
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
- Deep fry the chicken wings until golden brown. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Put-in hot sauce, ground black pepper, and garlic powder. Stir.
- Pour-in the butter mixture over the fried chicken wings. Mix to distribute the sauce evenly.
- Transfer on a serving plate.
- Serve with your favorite dip. Share and enjoy!