This quick and easy Buffalo Chicken Wing recipe will guide you on how to make basic Buffalo wings from scratch. This includes the simple steps on how to make Buffalo chicken wing sauce.
I enjoyed this dish as an appetizer along with my homemade ranch dressing. It was also perfect with sliced carrots and celery. A nice cold glass of soda would also be nice. What drink do you prefer to to have this with?
Making this at home saves you money while improving your cooking skills. Instead of going out, you can invite your friends to come over and have a sample of your cooking. I’m sure that they will appreciate you.
Let me know if you have questions or clarifications. The comment box is below. Feel free to send me a message through email or a direct message via Instagram @panlasangpinoy. Enjoy!
Try this Buffalo Chicken Wing Recipe with Sauce Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe with Sauce
- 7 pieces whole chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons AP flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper powder optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooking oil
Buffalo sauce recipe
- 3 1/2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Separate the drumette and flat part of the chicken wing by cutting using a knife.
- Rub salt all over the wings. Let it stay for 10 minutes.
- Combine flour and paprika in a small bowl. Arrange the salted wings into a large bowl and pour the salt and Cayenne pepper powder mixture. Toss until the wings are coated. Let this stay for 30 minutes. Note: This will produce lighty breaded fried chicken wings. Add more flour if you want a thicker breading.
- Heat oil in a cooking pot. Deep fry chicken wings in medium heat for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare the buffalo sauce by melting butter in a sauce pan. Add hot sauce and garlic powder. Stir until well blended.
- Place the fried chickwn wings in a large bowl. Pour Buffalo sauce over. Toss until coated.
- Arrange in a serving plate. Serve with Ranch dressing and vegetable slices.
- Share and enjoy!