Chicken Alfredo Recipe
This recipe for Chicken Alfredo will give you a tasty fettuccine pasta dish with rich and creamy sauce. I love how easy it is to prepare. Imagine making your own pasta in around 25 minutes. That is amazing! You can make this pasta dish on any occasion. This is a perfect candidate during the holidays.…
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This recipe for Chicken Alfredo will give you a tasty fettuccine pasta dish with rich and creamy sauce. I love how easy it is to prepare. Imagine making your own pasta in around 25 minutes. That is amazing!
You can make this pasta dish on any occasion. This is a perfect candidate during the holidays. I usually make the Filipino version of pasta carbonara during Christmas time. This is a good addition to my spread.
So, how easy is it to make this dish? Let me give you an overview.
How to Make Chicken Alfredo
This is probably one of the easiest pasta dishes with meat sauce that you can make. It consists of three small procedures. First is the preparation of the pasta. The second is cooking the chicken breast. The last is completing the Alfredo sauce.
I always refer to the package instructions when cooking any pasta. This gives me an idea about the duration of cooking. Simple follow the instructions when cooking any pasta. Drain the water afterwards. I also drizzle olive oil to the fettuccine after discarding the water to prevent it from sticking to each other.
Cooking the chicken is as simple as seasoning and pan-frying it. Well, those are the actual steps that we are doing. Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Melt a few tablespoons of butter in a pan and then pour olive oil. The oil will help prevent the butter from burning quickly. Pan-fry chicken breasts for 3 minutes per side.
The cooked chicken needs to rest for a few minutes. Slice it into serving pieces once the chicken cools down. Put it on the side for now while we do the next procedure.
Start to make the white sauce by melting the remaining butter in the pan where the chicken was cooked. Pour the heavy cream and start to deglaze. This helps make the sauce more flavorful because you are actually diluting flavorful meat sediments from the pan. Once the sauce starts to boil, add a piece of Knorr Chicken Cube. This provides more chicken flavor to it. Add Parmesan cheese and chicken slices. Continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes between low to medium heat.
The last step once all procedures are done is to add the cooked fettuccine into the pan. Toss until fully coated with sauce. Sprinkle parsley on top.
You should give this recipe a try. Happy cooking!
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag us on Instagram at @panlasangpinoy or hashtag #panlasangpinoy so we can see your creations!
- 12 ounces boneless chicken breast
- 1 piece Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 lb. fettuccine cooked according to package instructions
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions. Drain water and set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Let it stay for 10 minutes.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a pan. Add olive oil.
- Pan-fry chicken for 3 minutes per side. Remove chicken from the pan. Slice into serving pieces. Set aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan. Pour heavy cream. Stir and let boil.
- Add Knorr Chicken Cube. Put the Parmesan cheese into the pan along with the chicken. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add fettucine. Toss. Add parsley and season with ground black pepper.
- Serve warm. Share and enjoy!
Leave a Comment