Chicken Meatball Noodle Soup is a dish that my family makes together often. The kids help mold the chicken meatballs, while mommy and daddy alternately cook the soup. We all enjoy this warm hearty soup because it is delicious and makes us all feel good and comfortble.
Aside from its delicious taste and the fun times that my family share together every time we cook it, I like Chicken Meatball Noodle soup because it is healthy and easy to make. It is perfect to have on any day and it always makes me feel better, no matter how challenging my day was.
The difference between Chicken Meatball Noodle Soup with the traditional recipe is quite obvious. This has nice tasty chicken meatballs in it. The meatballs are composed of ground chicken, fresh parsley, and seasonings.
My kids love the taste of the soup and meatballs. They even like it better because of the fact that they contributed their time and effort in making this dish possible, by helping making the meatballs.
I suggest that you watch the video below so that you can get more information and tips about this recipe. Enjoy and Happy Cooking!
Try this Chicken Meatball Noodle Soup Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Chicken Meatball Noodle Soup
Chicken Meatball ingredients:
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine the meatball ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a cooking pot.
- Once the oil becomes hot, saute carrot, celery, and onion for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic. Continue to saute for 3 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Pour water. Let boil.
- Add Knorr Chicken Cube. Stir.
- Add bay leaves. Cover the cooking pot and continue to cook in medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Scoop around 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture and then roll into a ball. Gently drop the chicken meatballs in boiling broth. Stir. Cover and cook in medium heat for 6 minutes.
- Add egg noodles. Cover and cook between low to medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
- Share and enjoy