This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I made Coca Cola Beef Tapa for breakfast. This went well with garlic fried rice and fried egg as a meal known as tapsilog. The preparation for beef tapa was simple and easy. I added Coke to boil the beef with for additional flavor and sweetness. It was amazing!
I recommend to marinate the beef for at least 3 hours for best results. The marinade ingredients for beef tapa are included in the recipe below. You might also want to watch the cooking video for guidance.
This recipe is so straightforward and simple to the point that even cooking newbies can follow. I don’t think that you will have questions about the cooking process, but you can always drop me a comment if you do.
Note that you can freeze the marinated tapa for later use. I usually do it because it is convenient. It should be safe to keep your frozen tapa in the freezer for a month.
Happy cooking! Please send me your feedback.
Try this Coca Cola Beef Tapa Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 2 1/2 lbs beef sirloin thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 head garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Coke
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Arrange beef slices in a bowl. Add soy sauce, garlic, and ground black pepper. Mix well. Marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Place the marinated beef in a cooking pot. Pour Coca Cola and oil. Let boil. Cover the pot and continue to cook in medium heat until the liquid evaporates completely.
- Continuen to fry the beef tapa for 3 minutes using the oil left in the pot.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with fried rice and fried egg for a complete beef tapsilog meal.
- Share and enjoy!