Quick Roast Beef Sandwich is a shared recipe from John. He writes:
A quick roast beef sandwich is all I needed to start my day. It is not a fancy recipe but it comes out delish.
Quick Roast Beef Sandwich
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 7 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 large tomato thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped lettuce
- 1 pickled cucumber thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Toast the bread.
- Mix rosemary and mayonnaise in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of the toasted bread. Put roast beef, tomato, pickled cucumber, and chopped lettuce on top. Cover with another piece of toasted bread.
- Cut the bread in half.