This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Are you craving for Tacos? You are in luck because we have this delicious easy chicken tacos recipe just for you. Gather all the ingredients and start preparing this delicious tacos for your family dinner. It is guaranteed that they will appreciate this delicious tacos.
This chicken tacos recipe involves guacamole and pico de gallo. Don’t worry; we have a recipe for both. You will be able to see the link in the recipe below. As for the chicken, you will need boneless and skinless chicken breast.
How easy is the chicken tacos recipe? Let’s just say that you need to rub the chicken with spices, bake and slice it, and then arrange it inside the flour tortilla with the other ingredients. I guess that it’s not that complicated to imagine.
By the way, feel free to use any tortilla that you like. I used flour tortilla for this recipe. You can use whatever suits you best.
Try this Easy Chicken Tacos recipe. Let me know what you think.
- In a bowl, combine garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Rub the mixture over the chicken breasts. Let it stand for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the chicken breast in a greased baking tray. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven. Let it rest and then slice.
- Cover the flour tortilla with paper towel. Microwave for 20 seconds
- Arrange the chicken slices in the middle of the flour tortilla along with the guacamole and pico de gallo
- Serve. Share and enjoy!