This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Easy Meatloaf Recipe will help you make your own meatloaf the simplest way. Every family might have their own special meatloaf recipes, may it be an easy meatloaf recipe like this one, or a family meatloaf recipe that were passed down from previous generations. Meatloaf can also be treated as an everyday food especially for busy people because all it takes is a quick mixing of ingredients and you can leave all the cooking to your trusted oven while you do your own business.
This easy meatloaf recipe is an addition to our compilation of meatloaf recipes. This will give you a good tasting meatloaf that you can enjoy for dinner with any side of your choice. If there will be leftovers, you can turn it into a meatloaf sandwich that you can have for lunch on the next day.
See the first meatloaf recipe that we published here.
Try this Easy Meatloaf Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 medium yellow onion minced
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2/3 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Saute the onion for 3 minutes. Transfer the onion in a small plate and let cool.
- Meanwhile, combine ground beef, ground pork, Worcestershire sauce, egg, evaporated milk, bread crumbs, salt, ground black pepper, and onion.Mix well.
- Arrange the mixture in a greased loaf pan.
- Combine ketchup, sugar, and mustard powder in a bowl.Mix well and then pour over the meat mixture. Spread to ensure that the top is covered.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 50 to 65 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the temperature cool down.
- Slice and serve.
- Share and enjoy!