Fried Chicken Breast with Creamy Lemon Sauce Dip is a yummy fried chicken variation. This recipe involves skinless and boneless chicken breast and a creamy dip that you will love.
As I mentioned, we will be using chicken breast for this recipe. You will need to remove all the attached fat from the breast and then lightly pound it using the flat side of the meat tenderizer tool. We’ll season the chicken with salt and pepper, dredge in flour, and then fry until golden brown. Simple, isn’t it?
The life of this dish is all in the sauce. While the fried chicken taste good, adding creamy lemon sauce to it will promote the dish into a whole new level. I enjoy eating this with dinner rolls or biscuit.
Try this Fried Chicken Breast Recipe. Enjoy life!
Fried Chicken Breast with Creamy Lemon Sauce Dip
- 4 pieces boneless chicken breast pounded until flat
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- yolk of 1 piece egg beaten
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- salt to taste
- Rub salt and pepper on the chicken breasts. Set aside.
- Make the sauce by melting the butter in a sauce pan.
- Pour-in lemon juice. Stir.
- Pour-in the whipping cream and then add salt.
- When the mixture is about to boil, add-in the egg yolk. Continuously stir for a minute or until the texture becomes thicker. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the cooking oil in a frying pan.
- When the oil becomes hot, dredge the chicken breast in flour and then dip in the beaten egg mixture.
- Dip the chicken in flour for the second time. Deep fry in medium heat for 7 to 9 minutes or until the color turns light to golden brown.
- Arrange in a serving plate along with the creamy lemon sauce.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!