Fried Embutido is another way to make your delicious embutido taste better. This recipe is applicable to both pork embutido, chicken embutido, and even turkey embutido. This is one of my favorite ways to enjoy my favorite Filipino Meatloaf.
Making fried embutido is easy and very straightforward. However, you will need to cook the embutido beforehand. The recipe below has the link to our embutido recipes. Simply follow these recipes first, then go back to this post to make the fried embutido.
Fried embutido is best with rice. You can even make a sandwich out of it. I suggest that you eat this with tomato or banana ketchup to make it taste better. On another note, I heard about mango ketchup recently. I have a gut feel that it taste like mango (smiling). Seriously — if you have tasted this, can you please describe it to us? In your opinion, Is it a good alternative to banana ketchup or tomato ketchup for fried dishes such as this?
Try this Fried Embutido Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Fried Embutido Recipe
- 1 serving cooked embutido pork or chicken, sliced into serving pieces
- 2 fresh eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- Crack the eggs in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Beat until all ingredient are well blended. Set aside.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
- While the oil is starting to heat-up, dip the sliced embutido into the beaten egg mixture.
- Arrange the egg-coated embutido in the frying pan.
- Fry in medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes per side. Make sure to turn the embutido over if it starts to turn brown.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with ketchup.
- Share and enjoy!