This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Filipino Pork Fried Rice is another Fried Rice Recipe that I love having for breakfast. This recipe is almost like garlic fried rice, except that this particular one has pork in it.
While I used pork belly for this recipe, you should not be limited to it alone; try using other parts like the meat from the legs or ham portion.
I enjoy eating pork fried rice with crispy fried salted fish (daing) with a spicy vinegar dip.
Try this Filipino Pork Fried Rice Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- Combine pork slices and soy sauce. Mix and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Combine salt and rice. Gently mix using your hands. Set aside.
- Heat a wide pan and then pour-in the cooking oil.
- Put-in the garlic. Cook until medium brown.
- Remove the garlic and then set aside.
- Put-in the pork (including the marinade). Cook in low to medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Increase the heat to med-high. Put-in the rice. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes while stirring almost continuously to prevent the rice from sticking at the bottom.
- Add half of the fried garlic. Stir and then cook for a minute more.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top with remaining fried garlic.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!