This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Gluten Free Banana Bread with Almonds is for those of you who are searching for gluten free bread recipes. I realized that gluten free foods and recipes should be regularly added to this food blog for the sake of our friends and readers who are sensitive with gluten.
Gluten free ingredients should not be an issue in relation to the quality of this banana bread recipe. The outcome is still delicious, tasty, and moist banana bread – the only difference is that this banana bread is gluten free.
Gluten free banana bread or banana bread in general is one of the easiest breads to make. It does not need to be kneaded nor do we need to a lot extra time to wait for the mixture to rise – we just need to mash the banana, mix all the ingredients and make sure that everything is well blended, and then bake; it is convenient and not time consuming.
I like my banana bread chilled, so I let the bread cool down to room temperature after baking and place it in the fridge for 3 hours or so before I eat it. All of us have different preferences, I suggest that consume your gluten free banana bread in any state or way that pleases you.
Gluten Free Banana Bread with Almonds Recipe. Enjoy!
- 4 medium ripe bananas mashed
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup gluten free sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, combine gluten-free flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir-in the mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla extract, canola oil, and almonds. Whisk until all the ingredients are well distributed.
- Pour the mixture in a loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool.
- Slice into individual servings.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!