Ground beef spaghetti alfredo is a delicious and budget friendly recipe that can be easily prepared anytime. This makes use of regular spaghetti noodles along with ground beef and Alfredo sauce. I am positive that you will like this dish.
When I make Ground Beef Spaghetti Alfredo or any pasta dishes, I see to it that I follow the directions in the box when cooking the pasta, so that I can make the best possible result. When the pasta is done, I usually run some cold water over to stop the cooking process. It is also important that you drain the pasta afterwards.
Ground beef, on the other hand, is easy to cook. All I do is melt the butter and sauté the garlic before adding the ground beef. I make sure that the butter is not that hot so that the outer part of the ground beef does not brown easily while the inside is still uncooked. The beef should be after a few minutes in the butter.
Alfredo sauce is one of the easiest sauces to make. I have different Alfredo Sauce recipes; this particular recipe makes use of heavy whipping cream and Parmesan Cheese. IT is the same sauce that I used to make this yummy chicken alfredo.
Try this Ground Beef Spaghetti Alfredo Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Ground Beef Spaghetti Alfredo
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles cooked according to package instructions
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cooking Procedure
- Melt butter in a wide pan.
- Add-in garlic. Cook for 20 seconds.
- Put-in ground beef. Stir and then brown the beef (about 5 to 7 minutes).
- Pour-in heavy cream. Let boil and then simmer for 15 minutes (add water as necessary).
- Put-in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Stir.
- Arrange spaghetti noodles in a serving plate. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!