This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I made these Ham and Hotdog Omelette with Cheese using egg rings as molds. It is the reason why why it is shaped like a disk in the photo. You can do the same if you have the egg rings available, or simply cook it a portion at a time. This recipe will yield 4 to 5 small omelets. The recipe below suggests to divide into four equal servings.
Ham and Hotdog Omelette with Cheese makes a good breakfast. I had it with a spread composed mayonnaise and ketchup. The ratio is 3 parts mayo and 1 part ketchup, if you want to try it yourself.
I enjoyed having this as a sandwich. Small hamburger buns is the bread of choice as far as I am concerned. Simply spread the mayo and ketchup mixture into each bun and add the omelet. I like having it with sliced cheese.
Try this Ham and Hotdog Omelette with Cheese Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 4 eggs
- 6 ounces ham cubed
- 3 hotdogs cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan.
- Saute cubed ham and hotdogs for 2 minutes. Remove from the pan. Set aside.
- Crack eggs in a bowl. Add salt and ground black pepper. Beat until the texture is smooth.
- Add cheese. Continue to beat until well blended.
- Heat remaining oil in a pan. Pour a quarter of the egg mixture. Top with a quarter of cubed ham and hotdog. Using a wide spatula, turn the egg over to cook the other side. Let it stay for 40 to 80 seconds in medium heat or until the other side is fully cooked. Perform the same steps until all the eggs and meat are consumed.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy