Health is our biggest investment nowadays. It is important to monitor our physical well being and promote good health by exercising and eating healthy foods. Although it is hard to be consistently munching on the good stuff, we should at least try to have a healthy meal every now and then. Make a Healthy Vegetable Soup for dinner probably?
If you decide to do that, you need not go anywhere because we have a nice tasting healthy vegetable soup recipe just for you. All you have to do is list down all the ingredients and head to your nearest farmers market or grocery to get them. Don’t worry about the procedure. I guarantee that it can be as easy as cooking instant noodles.
The vegetables listed below is only our recommendation, there might be other vegetables that you like to add such as spinach, cabbage, brussel sprouts, and many more. Deciding on the vegetables that you will use is entirely up to yourself.
I like having this Healthy Vegetable Soup during dinner. When doing a cleansing diet, this is all I have for dinner and nothing more. It is light and keeps me warm too.
You check our other yummy soup recipes here.
Try this Healthy Vegetable Soup Recipe and let me know what you think.
Healthy Vegetable Soup
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup yellow squash sliced
- 1 cup zucchini sliced
- 1 piece red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup green beans sliced into 1 1/2 inches length
- 1 piece yellow onion sliced
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour vegetable broth in a large cooking pot. Let boil.
- Add the onion, cook for a minute.
- Put-in the broccoli, yellow squash, zucchini, green beans, and red bell pepper. Allow the liquid to re-boil and then cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Note: do not overcook the veggies. You can turn-off the heat if you think that they are already cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste (if necessary)
- Transfer in individual serving bowls.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!