This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
You will love this Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe because of its simplicity and taste. It quick to prepare with less ingredients and it is delicious. I also like the idea that it only takes around 30 minutes to marinate (or 15 minutes if you are really in a hurry). It cooks for only 12 minutes. That is fantastic!
I developed this easy recipe for all you mom’s and dad’s out there who strive to cook good food for your kids despite your busy schedules. Let me know how you liked it.
Cooking Crispy Fried Chicken
This is probably one of the simplest crispy fried chicken recipes in our food blog. There are minimal ingredients needed and the preparation and cooking time is very reasonable. I personally think that this is a convenient way to make tasty fried chicken at home.
A good fried chicken should be tasty and delicious. This can be achieved by marinating the chicken before frying. I’m proud to say that there is finally a good product in the market that I can use to marinate my chicken into. I am using Knorr SavorRich Chicken Liquid Seasoning as my marinade for this recipe. I honestly think that it does a good job in bringing flavors to my fried chicken.
This liquid seasoning is concentrated. We only need to use a small portion at a time depending on the amount of meat that we are marinating. Four tablespoons should be enough for a regular-sized chicken. Feel free to add a tablespoon more if you are using a broiler hen as these tend to be bigger and heavier. I also add some ground white pepper. Simply mix the chicken pieces with the marinade ingredients and let it stay for 30 minutes. Feel free to marinate longer for best results.
Prepare the oil by heating it on a pan until it reaches a temperature of 350F. You can also use a deep-fryer.
Coat the marinated chicken with flour. Do this by first dredging chicken in flour. Shake-off the excess flour and then dip in beaten egg. Dredge it back in a bowl with flour until completely coated. Do this step to all the marinated chicken pieces.
Fry one side for 5 minutes. Turn the chicken over and continue to fry the opposite side for 5 minutes. Finish up by turning it over again and fry the opposite side for 1 minute. That is a total of 12 minutes frying time. You can also deep-fry the chicken in 350F for 10 minutes.
I usually place the crispy fried chicken on a wire rack after frying to let the oil drip. You can also place it over a paper towel.
Serve this with your favorite dip. I like mine plain and warm so that I can enjoy its crispy and juicy goodness. Enjoy!
Another good fried chicken recipe to try is our party chicken.
Try this Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 2 ½ lbs chicken cut into serving pieces
- 4 tablespoons Knorr SavorRich Chicken Liquid Seasoning
- 2 pieces eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 cups cooking oil
- Combine chicken, Knorr SavorRich Chicken Liquid Seasoning, and ground white pepper in a large bowl. Mix well. Let it stay for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan until it the temperature reaches 350F Note: use a kitchen thermometer to measure the temp.
- Prepare the marinated chicken for frying by dredging in flour and then sipping in beaten eggs. Dredge the chicken with flour again.
- Fry one side for 6 minutes. Turn the chicken over and continue to fry the opposite side for 5 minutes. Turn it over again and fry the other side for 1 minute. Remove the crispy fried chicken from the pan and arrange on a wire rack. Let excess oil drip.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve. Share and enjoy!
Watch How to Cook Crispy Fried Chicken