This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Orange Glazed Pork is something that you should try to make if you want to make your lunch more interesting. If you are a fan of orange chicken, you will like this dish. It taste almost like it less the sticky texture.
I love to have orange glazed pork for lunch along with yang chow fried rice. If I am lazy (which is most of the time), I just make a simple ham and egg fried rice — plain rice will do too, but I suggest going with fried rice for a much better experience.
Try this Orange Glazed Pork Recipe. Let me know how you liked it.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper all over the pork. Toss the pork to distribute the seasoning. Let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a cooking pot.
- Once the oil becomes hot, dredge the pork in cornstarch then deep fry for 5 to 8 minutes or until the color turns golden brown and the texture becomes crisp.
- Remove the cooked pork from the cooking pot. Place in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Make the orange glaze by combining water, vinegar, and soy sauce in a saucepan. Stir and let boil.
- Add the garlic powder and brown sugar. Stir and cook until the liquid reduces in half.
- Pour the glaze all over the pork. Toss to coat the pork completely.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle the chopped green onions on top.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!