This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Panko Parmesan Crusted Halibut is a shared recipe from Melissa. She writes:
Halibut happens to be my most favorite fish. My crusted halibut recipe is a perfect for a healthy dinner at home.
- 4 halibut fillets
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Rub the lemon juice and olive oil on each side of the halibut. Season with salt and pepper
- Place a wire rack over a baking tray.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, parsley , bread crumbs, garlic powder, and some additional salt and pepper. Roll the fish over the mixture to coat. Put the coated fish above the wire rack.
- Preheat the oven to 460F.
- Place the tray inside the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until the fish is flaky. Remove from the oven and serve with a mixed vegetables on the side.