Parmesan crusted fish is a quick and easy fish recipe that you can prepare anytime. This dish is perfect for lent. Tilapia is the most common fish used for this recipe, but for I change – I tried using Pollock. I find it really good and tasty.
Preparing Parmesan Crusted Fish is hassle free. All you will need is to combine all the seasoning with the Parmesan cheese, coat the fish with the mixture, and then bake the fish until done. This is good with couscous, wild rice, and bread.
I like this dish with lots of butter and lemon. I usually melt about 2 tablespoons of butter and squeeze some lemon, and then have it as a dip. Beer battered fish is another good fish recipe that I recommend .
Try this Parmesan Crusted Fish Recipe. Send us your feedback.
Parmesan Crusted Fish Recipe
- 2 pieces 2 ounces fish fillet
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, paprika, parsley flakes, and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Rub the olive oil on the fish fillets.
- Coat the fish with the Parmesan Cheese mixture. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the fish in a baking tray and then bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!