This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
The secret in making flavorful Baked Potato Parmesan is all in the seasoning. Since I do not want to complicate things, I tried using an ingredient that you can get easily buy from your local supermarket: French Onion Dip. This seasoning can make dull and bland food taste better.
For this Baked Potato Parmesan Recipe, I chopped some baking potatoes into cubes and then seasoned them with French onion dip powder along with some dried parsley. It went in the oven to bake and then I garnished it with Parmesan cheese. Simple isn’t it? Who says good food need to be complicated?
If you don’t feel using French onion dip for your baked potato Parmesan, you can simply use seasoned salt or even sea salt to flavor the potato. You can even add shredded sharp cheddar cheese on top of the Parmesan cheese to make this dish richer. You can place this back to the oven for another 5 minutes to melt the cheeses.
Try this Baked Potato Parmesan Recipe and let me know what you think.
- 5 medium baking potatoes cubed
- 1 envelope of onion soup and dip mix
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 430 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a bowl, coat the potato with olive oil.
- Sprinkle some onion soup and dip mix and dried parsley. Mix well to coat the potato.
- Arrange in a wide greased baking tray. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the color of the potato turn light to medium brown.
- Remove from the oven. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!