Pork Cheeseburger can be as yummy as its beef counterpart. It is easy to prepare too. This makes use of our existing recipe for pork burger patties. The patties were fried like regular hamburgers, instead of being baked as indicated in the recipe on the link. However, it should not matter its baked or fried because the patty itself is tasty and delicious.
Burger buns are suggested for this recipe just so it can look like a typical cheeseburger. You may use any bread or bun that you prefer. The cheeses that I used are regular cheddar cheese singles. These are slices of cheese that are individually packaged. Feel free to use any type or kind of cheese that you want.
I added some coleslaw on my burger to mimic a Bart burger from Burger Machine. I enjoyed eating it in Manila during my younger years. I remember always topping it with lots of banana ketchup.
Try this Pork Cheeseburger Recipe. Enjoy!
- Prepare the pork burger patties based on the recipe link above. Once the burger patties are formed, heat a wide pan and then pour oil.
- Pan-fry the burger patties in medium heat for 2 ½ minutes per side. Do this twice so that each side is fried for around 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and place in a plate.
- Prepare the buns by spreading mayonnaise on the inner part of both sliced.
- Arrange the bottom slice of bun in a plate and then top with cheese. Put a piece of pork burger over the cheese and then top coleslaw. Cover with the top bun.
- Serve with ketchup. Share and enjoy!