Pork Burger Patties
I love to have Pork Burger Patties in between two buns or with rice, just like my favorite burger steak — with creamy mushroom gravy, of course. The good news is making your own burger patties has never been this easy. Baking the pork burger patty requires less oil and extracts the fat from the…
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I love to have Pork Burger Patties in between two buns or with rice, just like my favorite burger steak — with creamy mushroom gravy, of course. The good news is making your own burger patties has never been this easy. Baking the pork burger patty requires less oil and extracts the fat from the ground meat; this makes your pork burger less fatty — this is a good thing.
This pork burger patties recipe will show you how to make pork burger patties the easiest way possible using basic ingredients that are easily accessible in your local grocery. I’m confident that you will enjoy making these pork burgers as much as you enjoy eating them. Since most kids love burger and anything with ground meat, this recipe is kid friendly and you can even make these for your child’s school lunch.
Are sometime in a hurry and have less than 1 hour to prepare your family’s meal? It only takes less than 50 minutes to prepare and cook this dish, so time will be on your side in this case — and if you want to upgrade this to another level — our burger steak recipe is always here to help you.
Try this Pork Burger Patties Recipe. Enjoy!
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag us on Instagram at @panlasangpinoy or hashtag #panlasangpinoy so we can see your creations!
Pork Burger Patties
- 2 1/4 lbs ground pork
- 1 large carrot minced
- 1 medium onion minced
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika optional
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground pork, carrot, onion, paprika, garlic powder, egg, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs. Mix until the ingredient are distributed properly.
- Arrange an aluminum foil sheet on top of a baking tray. Lightly grease the top of the sheet with cooking oil to prevent the patties from sticking.
- Scoop ½ cup of ground meat mixture and mold each into a ball shaped figure. Gently press on the ball shaped meat mixture to form a flat ground pork burger patty. Arrange the pork patties over the greased aluminum foil sheet.
- Place the baking tray with pork burger patties inside the oven and bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until the pork internal temperature reads 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the baked pork burger patties from the tray and arrange in a serving plate. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Share and enjoy!
Leave a Comment