This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Do you love pork burger? The best burger around might be made from ground beef, but did you know that pork burgers can also be appetizing? This Super Easy Pork Burger Recipe will show you how to make delicious pork burgers without the hassle.
The good thing about making pork burger is you can save some money because it is a bit less expensive when compared to beef. You can also make something out of your pork burger if you don’t like to eat it in a bun. Try making a new version of burger steak out of it and top with KFC Gravy, or just eat it with rice with banana ketchup on top. This Super Easy Pork Burger Recipe will indeed give you something to experiment on.
The thing that I liked most about this recipe (aside from its ease in preparation) is the idea that I can cook it any time when needed. All I do is form the patties and arrange them in between pre-cut parchment papers. I then freeze the patties for future use. In terms of cooking, you can grill it, bake it, or fry it – it’s your choice. You can also use this recipe for pork burger patties next time.
By the way, using hamburger bun is nice, but that should not limit you to use other types of bread like what I did. You can even eat this with pandesal.
Try this Super Easy Pork Burger Recipe and send me your feedback.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns or slices of loaf bread
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Scoop the mixture and then form into patties.
- Grill each side for 5 minutes.
- Place the patty between the bread slices.
- Serve with apple coleslaw. Share and enjoy