This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I enjoyed eating pulled chicken sandwich. This is similar to pulled pork sandwich except that we use boneless and skinless breast for this recipe.
We’ll use a slow cooker to make pulled chicken BBQ sandwich. Slow cooking releases the entire flavor from the chicken while making it tender. This makes your pulled chicken sandwich more enjoyable.
The cooking method is straightforward and simple. All you need to do is to combine all the ingredients in the slow cooker and wait. I usually prepare this early in the morning if I intend to eat it for lunch. It goes well with your choice of chips. I also like to have it with coleslaw on the side.
Try this Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwich recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 3 4 oz. chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 1/4 cups sweet barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- a dash of ground black pepper
- 3 6 inches sub sandwich bread
- Combine the BBQ sauce, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place the chicken in a slow cooker and then pour-in the sauce mixture.
- Slow cook in low for about 5 to 6 hours. Shred the chicken on the 3rd hour and then continue to slow cook. Keep an eye on the cooker to ensure that there is still enough liquid.
- Arrange the slow cooked chicken BBQ in the middle of each sub.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!