Billy’s BBQ Chicken Recipe is shared recipe from William. He writes:
An easy BBQ chicken recipe anyone can do. Use your favorite BBQ sauce for basting.
Billy's BBQ Chicken Recipe
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- 3 pounds chicken that are cut in serving pieces
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce like sweet baby ray’s
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Half cup canola oil
- Coat the chicken pieces with oil and rub salt and pepper all over.
- Start heating-up your grill. Both charcoal and gas grills are ok to use.
- Place the chicken on the hot grill. Let each side grill for 7 minutes. Baste the uncooked side of the chicken with BBQ sauce.
- Turn-over the chicken. Baste the grilled side with BBQ sauce. Close the grill. Have the chicken grill for 8 to 10 minutes. Continue to turn over the chicken and grill for 5 minutes on each side until the inside temp reaches 170F (you need a meat thermometer to be on the safe side).
- Serve this with grilled corn on the cob.