This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Quick and Easy Beef and Pepper Stir Fry is something that like to cook when I want to enjoy a delicious Asian steak stir fry dinner. This dish is one of my favorite stir fry dishes because it is tasty and easy to prepare.
I got the ingredients already prepared from the grocery store. I wanted to save some time, so I purchased sirloin sandwich steaks. The fresh steak is sliced very thin because this is often used to make steak sandwich. The bell peppers were also sold chopped or diced — I think they called it stop light or tri-colored peppers because it had all red, green, and yellow bell peppers.
As you will see in the recipe below and in the cooking video, Quick and Easy Beef and Pepper Stir Fry is really simple to make. I bet that you will not have a hard time to cook this even if you are a beginner; simply follow the recipe and the video — that is what I am here for — to help you.
I think that you will enjoy this with plain white rice, because I like it that way. Having this with fried rice will also work too. You can make more for dinner and bring the leftovers for lunch at work or school.
Try this Quick and Easy Beef and Pepper Stir Fry Recipe. Cheers!
- 1 lb. beef sirloin sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 small yellow onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- In large bowl, combine beef, soy sauce oyster sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Let is stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch. Continue to mix until all the ingredients are well blended. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan. Spray or pour cooking oil. Once the oil becomes hot, add the onion and peppers. Stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked onion and peppers on a plate. Set aside.
- Add oil to the same pan. Put-in the beef. Stir fry until the beef turns medium brown (around 7 to 8 minutes). Make sure that you are cooking in very high heat. Add more cooking time if needed.
- Add the cooked onion and peppers. Continue to stir fry for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with rice. Share and enjoy!
Watch the cooking video: