This is a shared recipe by Alvin This recipe is his entry to the ongoing Panlasang Pinoy Recipe Contest . Do you want to earn extra bucks for your recipe? Submit your recipe now!
This is a simple baked fish recipe using common ingredients. Even if this is simple, the flavor is surprisingly good.
1 sea bass (1 to 2 lbs)
1 piece medium potato, chopped
1/2 piece lemon, thinly sliced
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 pc sili
1 large shallot, sliced
salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190C.
2. Cut a sheet of Aluminum foil into two large squares and place shiny side down.
3. Lightly brush with olive oil then place the fish in the middle of each square.
4. Cut two or three slashes in the flesh, season with salt and pepper then sprinkle over the rosemary.
5. Fold the sides of the foil up a little then pour over the lemon juice and add the shallots.
6. Place the chop chili on top and the lemon wedges and potato then fold the foil over to make a parcel, leaving a little air space.
7. Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes