Delicious Oven Baked Potatoes is a share recipe from Cindy. she writes:
These is a perfect side dish for roast chicken or simply anything. These oven baked potatoes will make your day.
Delicious Oven Baked Potatoes
- 4 medium baking potatoes washed and cubed
- 3 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Cooking oil spray
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Get a baking pan; line with foil. Apply cooking oil spray on the aluminum foil.
- Place the potatoes in a deep bowl.
- Add olive oil, garlic salt and rosemary. Toss.
- Line the potatoes in the baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Turn the potatoes for the other side to brown.
- Adjust the heat to broil. Broil for an additional 12 minutes.