Here is another interesting recipe submitted by Jannet Spengler of Heidelberg, Germany. If you can recall, she was the one who shared her Tortang Talong with Giniling recipe and here she is once more with another wonderful creation.
I enjoy reading your website and am always eager to try out your recipes. I already tried your Pandesal, Beef and Onions, Buttered Puto, Beef Mami, Max Style fried Chicken, Orange Chicken and the Ham and Spinach Omelet from Ate Flora in CA. Now, i thought to share another recipe with you and your fans. I don’t even have a name for it but i know that my whole family loves it. Maybe your fans will love it too.
Spiral Noodles with Vegetables
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1 to mato
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce patis
- 2 broth cubes i use Maggi Fette Brühe which you can buy in Germany
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- 100 g white cabbage
- 250 g broccoli
- 250 g romano beans long, wide beans but you can use regular beans if you want
- 250 g cauliflower
- 250 g chinese cabbage
- 350 g spiral noodles
- In a wok or big cooking pot add and heat cooking oil on medium heat.
- Sautee garlic, onion, tomato and add fish sauce. Cover and shimmer for 2 mins.
- Add ground beef, salt and pepper, cover and shimmer until beef is cooked.
- Now add 1 cup of water and the 2 broth cubes and let it shimmer for 1-2 mins.
- First add and mix beans and white cabbage. Simmer about 3 mins.
- Add and mix broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Simmer for another 3mins.
- Add and mix chinese cabbage and simmer for 2 mins.
- Add salt and pepper to taste if needed. Set aside.
- Cook your noodles as directed in the package.
- Add the spiral noodles to your cooked vegetables.
- Mix well and check if the flavor is alright. Add a broth cube or salt and pepper if needed. Enjoy!!!