Cooking in a slow cooker is a good way to tenderize meat while extracting all its flavors. I use slow cooker once in a while; usually, during weekends or if I have nowhere else to go. While you can get best results using a slow cooker, you will need to be patient as it needs several hours to completely cook a dish.This Slow Cooked Asian Pork Chop Recipe is a nice one to begin with.
How long are we talking about? Well, it depends on what you are cooking. If you are doing vegetables then a good 1 to 3 hours will do depending on the recipe – sometimes longer. Following this Slow Cooked Asian Pork Chop Recipe will take you up to 7 hours because meat require more time. If you like tender meat that literally melts in your mouth, you would not mind the wait.
This Slow Cooked Asian Pork Chop Recipe is the product of 6 to 7 hours of slow cooking.
”Good things happen to those who wait”
Try this Slow Cooked Asian Pork Chop Recipe and let me know your thoughts.
Slow Cooked Asian Pork Chop Recipe
- Arrange the pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Add the other ingredients and stir a little bit to distribute.
- Turn-on the slow cooker to low heat settings and cook for 6 to 7 hours.
- Remove from the slow cooker and transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
- Share and enjoy!