This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Smoked Salmon Pasta is one of the tastiest pasta dishes that I ever had. It is because of its white sauce, which is composed of Alfredo sauce and chopped smoked salmon. It is heavenly!
The thing that I like most about Smoked Salmon Pasta is its flavor – I know that its quite obvious. The other thing that made me love this dish more is its ease in preparation. The spaghetti can easily be cooked by following the instructions in the package, while the sauce can be made using our easy Alfredo sauce recipe; you can also purchase bottled Alfredo sauce from the supermarket if you want it done quickly.As for the salmon, I think that it will be easier if you purchase smoked salmon instead of making one. It will save you a lot of time.
Adding more Parmesan cheese and a bit of red chili flakes makes this Smoked Salmon Pasta a perfect dish, as far as I am concerned. Oh, and I did have this with garlic bread, which I think is awesome.
Try this Smoked Salmon Pasta Recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- 2 ½ cups Alfredo sauce
- 10 oz. smoked salmon
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to package instruction. Set aside.
- Prepare the Alfredo sauce by following the recipe on the link above. You will need 2 servings of Alfredo sauce for this Smoked Salmon Pasta Recipe.
- Chop the smoked salmon into small pieces. Add the chopped salmon in the cooking pot with the Alfredo sauce. Stir and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Arrange the spaghetti noodles in a serving plate. Pour the smoked salmon Alfredo sauce over the noodles and top with Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!