Baked Salmon Recipe
Aside from tasting so good, Salmon is also known to be rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamin D, and protein. This makes this Baked Salmon Recipe even more interesting.
The good thing about this recipe is its characteristic of being both a main dish and a salad. The fish can be eaten with rice or in between two buns. It can also be consumed with the salad — which compliments the fish, by the way.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Aside from tasting so good, Salmon is also known to be rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamin D, and protein. This makes this Baked Salmon Recipe even more interesting.The good thing about this recipe is its characteristic of being both a main dish and a salad. The fish can be eaten with rice or in between two buns. It can also be consumed with the salad — which compliments the fish, by the way.Baked Salmon is a simple recipe fit for beginners. All you need to do is rub the spices, wrap in a foil, and bake. The salad is also easy to prepare. This only requires you to combine the ingredients and toss. Just like all our salmon recipes, this is quick, easy, and healthy.
I know that you are excited to try this recipe, but let me give you some pointers before starting. In the recipe list, there is an ingredient called spring mix. This is basically pre packaged vegetables consisting of baby lettuce, radicchio, endives, and some greens. If this is not available in your area, you can use romaine lettuce, spinach, and any leafy vegetable fit for a salad.
I find Feta cheese best for this recipe, but feel free to use any type that you desire. I used garlic Feta for this. You can get this type of cheese on the same aisle where ordinary Feta cheeses are located.
One last thing, make sure not to overcook the salmon. There should be enough juice left in the fish.
This recipe is good for 1 to 2 persons.
Give this Baked Salmon Recipe a try.
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag us on Instagram at @panlasangpinoy or hashtag #panlasangpinoy so we can see your creations!
Baked Salmon Recipe
- 6 ounces salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon iodized salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups spring mix
- 1/4 cup organic grape tomatoes
- 2 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Feta cheese
- Pour the lemon juice over the salmon and distribute evenly. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Rub salt, pepper, and garlic powder all over the salmon fillets.
- Wrap the entire salmon with an aluminum foil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the salmon for 15 minutes.
- Open the aluminum foil to expose the top part of the fillet. Increase the heat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and continue baking for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, combine spring mix, Feta, grape tomatoes, and vinaigrette. Toss.
- Transfer the mixture on a serving plate and top with the Baked Salmon.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Leave a Comment