Sweet Pusit Adobo is a recipe shared by Nenita, which happens to be a regular reader here at Panlasang Pinoy. According to her, this squid recipe is her kid’s favorite. She wanted to share this recipe so you too can try and enjoy this delicious squid dish that her family has been enjoying.
Try this Sweet Pusit Adobo Recipe. Enjoy!
Sweet Pusit Adobo
- 1 kilo 2.2 pounds small squid
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 small sibuyas sliced onion
- 5 dahon ng laurel dried bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons toyo soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sukang puti vinegar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat the cooking oil.
- Add the garlic, onion, and tomato. Cook it for 3 minutes.
- Add water, laurel, and soy sauce. Boil
- Add squid. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add sugar and vinegar. Wait for it to boil.
- Put salt and pepper.
- Serve with rice.