T-Bone steak sautéed with onions is a quick and easy steak dish that you can prepare for dinner. Aside from T-Bone, this dish can also be made with other beef steak cuts.
I encourage you to use leftover steaks for this recipe; that is what I did with my leftover T-Bone steak. I usually prepare my steak medium rare because I like it tender and tasty. Medium rare steak is best for this recipe because there is a slim chance of overcooking the steak, which can make the meat dry and tough. Here is a quick guide on how to cook steak. Use this as a reference because it portrays the basic steak recipe.
Try this T-Bone steak sautéed with onions recipe. Let me know what you think.
T-Bone Steak Sauteed with Onions
- 1 lb. T-Bone steak or any steak cut, grilled medium rare
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons French fried onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the steak into thick strips.
- Heat a pan and then pour-in olive oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, put-in the onion and then sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced steak. Pour-in the Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Stir and then cook for 3 minutes in medium heat.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top with French fried onions.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!