This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Tuna Frittata is a baked egg dish. This is composed of canned tuna, beaten eggs, and cheese. I love to have his for breakfast along with toast or muffins.
This Tuna Frittata recipe is very easy and straightforward. All you need to do is combine all the ingredients, mix and then bake until the eggs are done.
If you are thinking of adding vegetables, please go ahead. You can use this as your base recipe and add the vegetables that you prefer. I would personally choose either or a combination of the following spinach, basil, bell pepper, white mushrooms, and onion.
Try this Tuna Frittata Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 2 10 oz. cans tuna
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 5 eggs beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons cooking oil
- Grease a 9" inch pie dish by pouring-over cooking oil and rubbing it on the surface.
- Combine eggs, tuna, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour-mixture on the pie dish.
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees Fahrenheit
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top. Set the oven to broil and then continue broiling for 3 minutes.
- Serve with toasted bread. Share and enjoy!