This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Tuna Salad Wrap Recipe is simple and easy to prepare. You will need to make your own tuna salad by following our easy recipe. All the ingredients needs to be assembled and arranged in the wrap and then sealed by rolling the flour tortilla.
I like Tuna Salad Wrap because it handy. I can take my lunch anywhere and even eat it while on the go.
This has a rich delicious taste, which I really like. I recommend this to be served chilled.
Try this Tuna Salad Wrap Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- Combine the tuna salad and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Arrange 2 leaf lettuces over one tortilla wrap and then put-in half of the chopped tomato.
- Arrange 3/4 cup of the tuna salad and cheese mixture over the chopped tomatoes.
- Fold 2 opposite ends of the wrap (about 3 inches). Roll starting on the unfolded side until the contents are wrapped properly.
- Slice half of the wrap crosswise using a knife and then arrange in a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!