Tuna Sandwich Spread makes any bread tastes better. In my case, it goes best with pandesal and loaf bread (it is also known as tasty bread). This Tuna Spread Recipe is simple and straightforward.
I like this tuna sandwich spread version because it is basic. It has this good taste into it that most people will love, while it still be modified to taste according to someone else preference.
For example, sometimes I want my tuna spread to be rich, so I add shredded cheese. I can also add sour cream or even cream cheese depending on my mood.
I remember tuna sandwich spread whenever there are outings or excursions that involves the entire family or clan. The grown-ups back then will make tuna sandwiches using a mixture of tuna and mayonnaise. They will make individual sandwiches using loaves of tasty bread. Each sandwich is wrapped in a table napkin and re-packaged altogether using the same plastic bag of the loaf — oh, and sometimes there were huge jugs of orange juice too. Maybe some of you can relate to it.
Try this quick and easy Tuna Sandwich Spread Recipe. Enjoy!
Tuna Sandwich Spread
- 1 12 oz. can tuna, drained
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Arrange the onion in a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the same bowl.
- Fold the ingredients until well blended.
- Use as a sandwich spread for Pandesal. Enjoy!