There are many ways to cook ground beef. One way that I recommend is to make Ground Beef Casserole. This recipe might look like the typical Shepherds Pie. Sure, both dishes are delicious, but this particular dish is unique in its own way. I am talking about the right amount of flavor and the nice texture of this casserole that makes it friendlier to the palate, not to mention the fact that this dish can be a complete meal by itself.
One of the nice things about making casseroles is its ease of preparation. It might be intimidating to know that this requires a little sauteing and baking, but the process is
fairly simple. Beginners can make this dish without exerting too much effort.
Ground Beef Casserole is an ideal dish that you can serve your family for dinner. Of course, you can enjoy ground beef casserole at any time of the day. I like eating the left over for breakfast along
with some pancakes.
Try this delicious ground beef casserole recipe. let me know what you think.
Ground Beef Casserole Recipe
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can 15 oz Corn Kernels
- 4 cups tater tots
- 1 can 15 oz diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper diced
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 cup yellow onion chopped
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups colby and sharp cheddar cheeses combined, shredded
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Melt butter in a pan. Once the butter is hot, put-in the onions and cook until soft.
- Add the beef and cook until the color turns medium brown.
- Turn the heat off and let the temperature cool down.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked beef with the remaining ingredients (except the cheese). Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Transfer the mixture on an oven-safe container. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Serve, Share and enjoy!