Banana bread is a type of bread that uses yellow bananas as the main ingredient. Unlike traditional breads, this sweet bread that is sometimes referred to as banana cake uses baking soda as leavening agent, instead of yeast. This Banana Bread Recipe will give you a nice tasting moist bread that you will surely like.
I personally love this banana bread recipe because this is the most successful experiment that I did out of more than 20 tries. You read it right, formulating the best banana bread recipe has been an obsession for me. It all started when I first tried this delicious pastry when I was a kid. Finally, it is my pleasure to share this to everyone.
The banana bread recipe that we have here will enable you to make a loaf of moist banana bread. Aside from the good taste, this recipe also costs low. This can be a potential income source for our business-minded people.
Try this Banana Bread Recipe and let me know what you think.
Watch the video on How to Make Banana Bread
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 pieces raw eggs
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 1 tsp teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Combine all the dry ingredients starting with the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda.
- Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly until everything is evenly distributed.
- Add the other ingredients (eggs, mashed bananas, cooking oil, vanilla essence) then mix well with the dry ingredients until a batter is formed.
- Grease the loaf pan and pour-in the mixture.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit then bake the mixture for an hour.
- Remove from loaf pan from the oven then allow to cool down for a few minutes. Transfer the banana bread on a serving plate.
- You may put the bread in the fridge to cool or serve immediately. Share and Enjoy!