Banana bread is a type of bread that uses yellow bananas as the main ingredient. Unlike traditional breads, this sweet bread — that is sometimes referred to as banana cake — uses baking soda as leavening agent, instead of yeast. This Banana Bread Recipe will give you a nice tasting moist bread that you will surely like.
I personally love this banana bread recipe because this is the most successful experiment that I did out of more than 20 tries. You read it right, formulating the best banana bread recipe has been an obsession for me. It all started when I first tried this delicious pastry when I was a kid. Finally, it is my pleasure to share this to everyone.
The banana bread recipe that we have here will enable you to make a loaf of moist banana bread. Aside from the good taste, this recipe also costs low. This can be a potential income source for our business-minded people.
Try this Banana Bread Recipe and let me know what you think.
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 pieces raw eggs
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 1 tsp teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Combine all the dry ingredients starting with the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda.
- Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly until everything is evenly distributed.
- Add the other ingredients (eggs, mashed bananas, cooking oil, vanilla essence) then mix well with the dry ingredients until a batter is formed.
- Grease the loaf pan and pour-in the mixture.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit then bake the mixture for an hour.
- Remove from loaf pan from the oven then allow to cool down for a few minutes. Transfer the banana bread on a serving plate.
- You may put the bread in the fridge to cool or serve immediately. Share and Enjoy!