This Deviled Egg Recipe is really good. Devilled Eggs or Dressed Eggs is an egg appetizer dish that uses boiled chicken eggs as the main ingredient. Originally, this dish is composed of spicy ingredients which became the reason why this dish was named as such.
By far, this is probably the easiest Deviled Egg Recipe that we featured. If you have boiled eggs available, it would not take more than 5 minutes to prepare this dish. Though it may sound too simple, the taste of this dish is something that is out-of-the-ordinary.
Try this Deviled Egg Recipe. Enjoy!
- 6 pieces hard boiled eggs, cut in half lengthwise with yolk separated from the whites
- 5 tablespoons smoked salmon, minced
- 3 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Fresh dill for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, mash the boiled egg yolks.
- Add-in salt, paprika, mustard powder, minced smoked salmon, cream cheese, sour cream, and minced green onions then mix thoroughly.
- Scoop the mixture using a spoon and place it on center of the sliced boiled egg white.
- Garnish with salmon and dill then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled. Share and enjoy!
Watch the cooking video: