This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I had this Deviled Eggs for a snack and it was satisfying. This Simple Deviled Egg recipe will help you make your own with ease. If you are tired of just having boiled eggs, give it a little taste and style by making something like this.
This deviled egg recipe is very straightforward. Expect nothing fancy, only a simple and good tasting dish that will satisfy your palate and tummy. I know that you are an expert in boiling eggs, but in case you want to learn a few more tips about it, there is a link in the recipe that shows you how to boil eggs properly.
I recommend that you sprinkle your deviled eggs with paprika to make it taste better and give it a mild spice. You can also try to make an egg salad out of it if you prefer.
Deviled Eggs with Salmon also sound nice. Here is the recipe just for you.
Try this Deviled Eggs recipe. Let me know what you think.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the egg yolk and put it in a bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks using a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. Mix well.
- Arrange the egg whites in a plate. Scoop equal amounts of the mixture into the center of each sliced eggs. Sprinkle some paprika on top.
- Garnish with chopped dill.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!