This is a shared recipe by Jean Reynaert This recipe is her entry to the ongoing Panlasang Pinoy Recipe Contest . Do you want to earn extra bucks for your recipe? Submit your recipe now!
I would describe this dessert as a big hit during fiesta celebration. I always make this on special occasion. It’s an easy recipe and most of all you don’t even need to bake. Although I love baking but it’s nice to have a quick and easy recipe. Most of all, this is a refreshing dessert for the whole family.
1 box graham crackers
1 tablespoon of crushed graham
1 cup all purpose cream or coolwhip
3/4 cup condensed milk
2 cups of mangoes (thinly sliced)
Note: If you can’t find Philippine mango make sure you pick the yellow one from Mexico because it’s similar in taste.
1. In a rectangular dish, arrange 8 to 10 pieces of graham crackers.
2. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine the cream/cool whip and condensed milk. (Mix well)
4. Then on the layered crackers on the bottom, spread the milk and cream mixture.
5. Then spread out the thin sliced mangoes evenly on top of the cream.
6. Make another layer of graham crackers; spread the cream and mango slices. (You can do lots of layers if you want)
7. Garnish top layer with mango and sprinkle the crushed graham.
8. Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.