This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This is Graham mango float is a shared recipe by Jean Reynaert. This dessert recipe is her entry to the Panlasang Pinoy Recipe Contest, which we had a few years back . It is a simple dessert recipe using ripe mangoes that anyone (even beginners) can make.
This dessert is as a big hit during fiesta celebration. I always make graham mango float on special occasion. It’s an easy recipe and most of all you don’t even need to bake. Although I love baking but it’s nice to have a quick and easy recipe. Most of all, this is a refreshing dessert for the whole family. – Jean
- 1 tablespoon of crushed graham
- 20 pieces Graham crackers
- 1 cup all purpose cream or coolwhip
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 2 cups of mangoes thinly sliced
- In a rectangular dish, arrange 8 to 10 pieces of graham crackers. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream/cool whip and condensed milk. (Mix well)
- Then on the layered crackers on the bottom, spread the milk and cream mixture.
- Then spread out the thin sliced mangoes evenly on top of the cream.
- Make another layer of graham crackers; spread the cream and mango slices. (You can do lots of layers if you want)
- Garnish top layer with mango and sprinkle the crushed graham.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.