It is almost noon and you don’t have any idea on what to cook for lunch yet. If you are in this situation, thinking of a quick and easy recipe is what you’ll probably do. Worry no more; I have an easy and quick solution for your problem: it is called Beef in Oyster Sauce.
This simple and quick beef recipe will definitely make you serve a decent meal in the table right before lunch or dinner time. Imagine being able to prepare a great tasting dish with minimal time and effort; this gives you more time to do other things while ensuring that lunch or dinner has been taken care of.
Aside from being quick and easy to prepare, I like the aroma and taste of this dish. You can serve me this meal for three days in a row and I won’t get tired of it. One more thing, I added spinach in this recipe. This is to remind me that I still need to have my vegetables. Instead of serving the spinach in a separate plate, it is better to mix it with the beef so that it doesn’t get ignored.
Try this Beef in Oyster Sauce recipe and let me know your thoughts.
- 1 lb beef tenderloin or sirloin, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili, minced
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Combine beef, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a wok and pour-in cooking oil.
- Sauté garlic, ginger, and chili.
- Stir-fry spinach then place in a serving plate and set aside.
- Using the same wok with remaining oil, stir-fry the marinated beef for 5 to 6 minutes or until the color turns brown.
- Arrange the beef on top of the spinach.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Watch the cooking video: