How about a rich yet easy-to-make chocolate tart for dessert? Excellent, I have one right here just for you: No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Tart. You read it right; this recipe does not require any baking at all.
No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Tart is a quick and easy dessert recipe that makes use of semi-sweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate, and an Oreo chocolate pie crust. If you haven’t tried one before, now is the right time to try to make one, because each yummy slice is truly indulging. Imagine a rich chocolate gelato or ice cream in a pie – that is what you will exactly get.
This recipe was requested by one of our loyal readers, Eivol. I’m sure that the name sounds familiar, since she always comments on almost all our posts. Eivol, this is for you. I hope that you’ll like it.
This is my simple way of showing my appreciation not only to her, but to all of you out there who believes and supports Panlasang Pinoy. To those who already placed their requests, I’m trying my best to deliver them to you the soonest.
Going back to this recipe; I find it best to refrigerate this overnight for great results. Can’t wait? Alright, you can have it sit in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
Try this No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Tart recipe. You will surely love it.
- 5 to 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 to 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Combine half and half and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a mixing bowl then stir well.
- Heat the mixture in a microwave oven for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes
- Put-in sweet and semi-sweet chopped chocolates and vanilla extract then mix thoroughly. You'll know that you are done when the mixture thickens.
- Pour-in the mixture on the chocolate cookie pie crust then refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Pour heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl then beat until soft peaks forms. Add remaining teaspoon of sugar then continue mixing for a minute. Use an electric hand mixer of an electric stand mixer to make the job easier and faster.
- Top the refrigerated chocolate tart with the heavy whipping cream mixture by spreading the mixture gently in the center of the tart.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Watch the video: