This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Are you still trying to figure out what dessert to prepare for a certain occasion? How about brownies? This Fudge Brownies Recipe can help you prepare delicious brownies for your guests and family in less time without too much effort.
Just like making the other brownies, this Fudge Brownies Recipe requires baking. This means that you will need your conventional oven during the process. I will try to whip-up brownie recipes that do not need any conventional oven in the future for the benefit of our readers who prefer no bake brownies just like what I did with the no bake chocolate fudge tart.
These brownies are so awesome. I can say that this Fudge Brownies Recipe produces good tasting brownies with minimal effort and less time. The good thing about brownies is that you can keep them in the fridge for a few days. The not so good thing is I have not tried it yet because it instantly disappears within minutes after baking. You can attempt to bake secretly, but the nice chocolaty smell will fill your kitchen in no time catching the attention of everyone.
Try this Fudge Brownies Recipe and let me know what you think.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- 4 pieces raw eggs
- 10 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt. Mix well and then set aside.
- Using a different bowl, combine the eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Fold-in the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well distributed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the mixture in a baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test
- Melt the chocolate chips in a saucepan and then pour-in the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and then spread the chocolate mixture over. Sprinkle the top with chopped walnuts. Let cool in room temperature and then refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!