Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe

If you liked our Cornbread muffin and Blueberry muffin, I am optimistic that you will also like our delicious Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe.

There are lots of vitamins in bananas. This makes this muffin recipe healthy, in a way. This Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe taste good and are easy to make. These are the two reasons why I like them. I know that most of you want to try the best muffin recipes; we’ll try to do muffins more often and compile all we have in one post – just like the best cupcake recipes.

Banana-and-Chocolate-Chip-Muffin

This Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe is different from the others. Aside from using two main ingredients (which are bananas and chocolate chips), I used a specific brand of pancake mix called Bisquick as a replacement for flour and baking powder and baking soda. By using this mix, things got faster and simpler.

Just so you know: I am not getting anything from endorsing this product. I mentioned the product because I think that it is good, and everyone should know about it. On the other hand, you know where to contact me if you have a product to promote.

Try this Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe and let me know your thoughts.

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe

• 2 pieces medium sized ripe bananas, mashed
  • 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • ½ cup chocolate chips
  • 2 cups Bisquick pancake mix
  • 1 piece raw egg
  • ½ cup granulated white sugar
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
  2. In a mixing bowl, beat the egg and gradually add the sugar. Mix well.
  3. Mix-in the vegetable oil and mashed bananas.
  4. Add the pancake mix. Continue mixing until all the ingredients are distributed.
  5. Fold-in the chocolate chips.
  6. Place the paper cups on the muffin pan, and pour-in or place a scoop of banana mixture in each paper cup.
  7. Put the muffin pan inside the oven and bake for 14 to 17 minutes (or until it passes the toothpick test).
  8. Remove the muffins from the oven and let cool by placing on top of a cooling rack.
  9. Serve. Share and enjoy!

Watch the video:

Recommended for you

Comments

1. letty teopengco says:

Thank you for posting these recipes! I love them and am enjoying making, baking ang cooking them! Please don’t stop posting new recipes. You just don’t know how much you make us happy! Thanks, Mr. Vanjo!

2. Ruzzen says:

tried this recipe last night. It was sooooo great! I put some walnuts with it and it enhances the taste! I really love this site. I also tried the chocolate chip cookies and it was a hit! Thanks so much panlasangpinoy! Kudos to you!

3. A recipe is like a tool. You can use it however you wish. I made this recipe with some modification to fit my family’s taste, and it turned out really well. I used Fiber One Complete pancake mix and added blueberries. I also use half Splenda half sugar (1/3 cup)and 3/4 cup of water. If you’re not adept in baking, it’ll be a trial and error kind of thing. Don’t give up when you fail the first time. And thanks for this recipe!

4. mayanne feliciano says:

Made this tonight because I have over ripe bananas.
    I made it with milk chocolate chips and krusteaz whole wheat pancake mix.
    It was so easy and good.
    I also tired you galbi beef the other day. I love how your recipes are so easy and good I just doctor it my way.
    Keep up the good work I love seeing what my cousin has on her FB from you.

5. hi vanjo,

just want to ask, how many muffin were made for these measures?

thanks!

6. jenny says:

panu kng wlang electric mixture ?

7. I want to try this recipe. Tanong ko Lang Kung anong equivalent ng 2′
    Med sized bananas in terms of cups. Medyo relative kasi ang meaning ng medium lalo na Kung iba iba ang sizes ng banana. A medium sized banana in the states may be considered large na sa pinas.

8. Lovey says:

Hi there! Thank you for this another easy to do recipe. ;) I have one question though: Can i replace this bisquick pancake mix with any other pancake mix brand? Thanks so much Sir and continue inspiring others to hit the kitchen and try their hands on cooking. ;)

9. Reese says:

Can we use any kind of banana here? Thanks.

10. Hi, to be honest to you, i really dont know how to cook. but i love to cook, i love to learn.sayang nga lang, dont have enough money to enroll myself in cooking school.alam mo ba, enjoy ako to buy recipe books, watch video about cooking pero wala pa rin ako nagagawa.my main reason, problem is the oven. we dont have that. how can i bake the banana muffin if i dont have oven?the only thing we have is the micromatic electric oven the small one. in banana muffin should be bake at 400 degree fahrenheit, in our oven 250 the highest degree. pls advise me.thanks( p.s what about turbo?microwave oven?)

• Fe santiago says:

Hi lourdes, sorry to butt in. Im also using micromatic oven. Would you believe, i can bake pasta,butterscotch,muffins and brownies with that oven. Yung 400 degrees is in farenheit,equivalent nya in celsius is i think 200 degrees more or less.already tried sir vanjo’s banana muffins and it turned out really good.
      Ps. Maliit din yung oven ko. Small baking pan lang ginagamit ko.

11. joyce says:

if i have no bisqiuck pancake mix can i use all purpose flour? thanks……God bless

12. i love it. i will definitely try this one. thank you for this.

Paleo Cook Book (sponsor)