Are you a fan of baked chicken recipes? How about a quick and easy bake chicken recipe along with some vegetable stir fry? This really sounds good and tastes even better. It can be eaten as a meal by itself, but you can always feel free to add more carbs if necessary.
Some of the things that I liked about this baked chicken and vegetable stir fry recipe are the healthy ingredients used and the ease in preparation. Of course, the taste goes on top of the list. Since this is already full of nice flavors, there is no need to add seasoning.
Panlasang Pinoy Fish Recipes
If you are having a hard time looking for the vegetables, you can use the frozen Mediterranean vegetable mix, which is available in the frozen food area of your grocery store. Make sure that you thaw it first before cooking.
Try this Baked Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe and send us your feedback.
Baked Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
- 12 ounces boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian beans, sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower, sliced
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup yellow squash, sliced
- 1/4 cup canned red kidney beans
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil or cooking spray
- Rub the creole seasoning on the chicken breasts. Let stay for at least 30 minutes
- Heat a pan, pour-in 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
- Sear the chicken breast for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake the seared chicken breast for 12 to 15 minutes. Note: The thicker the cut, the longer the baking time.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and allow to rest. Set aside.
- On the same pan where the chicken was seared, pour remaining cooking oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, put-in the carrots, Italian beans, cauliflower, red kidney beans, and yellow squash. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir fry (in high heat) for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top with the sliced baked chicken.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 3