This Artichoke Dip makes a good addition to any party. This is a nice dipping sauce for tortilla chips, soda crackers, and even pita chips. This really tastes good and can easily be made quickly anytime you need it.
I think that this Artichoke Dip is awesome because of the wonderful flavors going on. It has the nice taste of marinated artichoke along with the rich taste of cream cheese topped with a little spicy kick from the green chiles. This is just so good.
If you are planning to throw in a party or simply thinking of inviting friends to hang-out, don’t forget to follow this Artichoke Dip Recipe when making your dipping sauce.
Check out this article on how to cook artichoke for more ideas.
Try this Artichoke Dip Recipe and let me know what you think.
- 5.5 ounce canned marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- 3 ounces canned peeled green chiles diced
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Romano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In an oven safe bowl, combine artichoke hearts, Romano cheese, cream cheese, and green chiles. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the bowl with the artichoke heart mixture. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle some dried parsley flakes on top.
- Serve as a dipping sauce. Share and enjoy!