Ginisang Repolyo or Sauteed Cabbage is a quick and easy vegetable recipe that you can prepare for lunch or dinner. This goes well with warm white rice.
There are several ways to prepare this dish. While this recipe makes use of pork slices. You can substitute chicken or beef for pork. You may also use shrimp, squid balls, or just plain cabbage without any meat.
This recipe is can also be applied to napa cabbage and savoy cabbage.
Try this Ginisang Repolyo Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 1 medium cabbage, chopped
- 4 ounces pork, sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 cup beef broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
- Once the oil becomes hot, saute the garlic and onion.
- Put-in the pork and then cook for 5 minutes or until color turns medium brown.
- Pour-in half of the beef broth. Let boil and simmer until the liquid totally evaporate.
- Put-in the cabbage. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the red bell pepper. Stir and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour-in remaining beef broth. Let boil. Stir.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!